Sunday, June 7, 2009

Between the Missions

I know it has been a year. But just to prove we have done some things, I am going to randomly post some pictures.

Julianna has taken quite a liking to fishing. I don't know where she gets it, but she got it.

We also found out this year that NASCAR wasn't our thing, but turkey legs are!

Julianna had the Greatest Birthday Party Ever! Styrofoam peanuts and static electricity! Yea! Ask her momma for full details.

Julianna is still doing her gymnastics and this year she specialized in power tumbling.

We have even hosted some great sleepovers.


OK. I admit this post was just designed to remind you all that we are leaving for Nicaragua again. I know you will keep us and the work there in your prayers. Thanks.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra dodd said...

You guys are in my prayers... I love that you have a standing mission trip "date" every year! What a way to spend precious time together.