Monday, March 17, 2008

Joining the online world

Well Julianna (or I as her mother) is officially an online contributer due to the fact that Grandma and Grandpa moved away and need a way to keep up with the life of this beautiful child. She could probably run this thing better than me...take that back, I have no doubts she could do this better than me. But, since she still has to ask me how to spell words like contributer, I will be posting for her and about her. I promise nothing except to try for the sake of Grandma and Grandpa whom we miss very much. Here goes nothing!!!!

5 comments:

Not Hertz said...

How cool is this! Grandma & Grandpa will be looking forward to many postings.

We love and miss you all!
Love Ya, Grandmomie

Gina said...

Awesome!!
She can't spell contributor???? What kind of school do you have her in?? I knew Edmond was on the decline!!

Happy Blogging!

Anonymous said...

Princess Julianna! This is so cool, but you know until I get the hang of it, your Mom will have to help teach me-I am not very good on computers!!!
Don't forget--we are doing an Easter egg tree on Friday! I can't wait-I really miss you.
See you soon
Love, Robin

Cindy said...

Welcome to blogger land! I am looking forward to reading about you! I know I am right here but it will still be fun.

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad to see pictures and thoughts of my favorite red head! :) We love you, Julianna!
The Kumors